Customs Services Agency EOOD has been established for the purpose of introducing competitiveness and innovation in the area of customs service. We will not refer to dates and history but to goals and achievements. Our team has been developed throughout the years with the clear idea to work with the clients in a competent manner, to consult them and to help them make the correct decisions in the field of customs service. And we strive to develop and upgrade this idea every day. The philosophy of the General Manager to test and try all state-of-the-art methods and technologies and to implement them in our operations has been proven as successful.
We have long-year clients with whom we have developed good and friendly relations for our mutual benefit and all they need is done in the best way.
Our will to work is a bilateral process and you can expect from us positive and hospitable attitude with great desire to overcome every obstacle.
Customs Services Agency EOOD provided direct and indirect representation in the meaning of art. 18 and art. 12 of Regulation 952 laying down the Union Customs Code.
- Customs representation for the following procedures: Export, import, temporary export, temporary import, re-export;
- Provision of Bank guarantee to secure the customs dues for transit operations.
- Preparation of any customs, commercial and transport documents: Single administrative document, exit summary declaration, EUR 1, A.TR, commercial documentation, TIR-carnet, CMR;
- Assistance for obtaining EORI-number for natural person or legal entity;
Required documents for customs representation to the Bulgarian customs, which the client must provide:
- Registration of e-Power of Attorney on the portal of the Customs Agency
- EORI registration and corporate documents (depending on the requirements of the relevant customs)
- Application form for customs representation
- Commercial documents for the goods.